Liquid Ethylene Glycol Price List
|Minimum Order Quantity||230 Kg|
|Brand||Shiv Shakti Trading|
|Packaging Details||230 kg Drum|
|Usage/Application||Raw material for antifreeze, Coolant, Production of polyester fibers|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Hypodicarbonous acid, Ethylene alcohol, C2H6O2, Monoethylene glycol|
|Specific Gravity||1.115 ~ 1.116|
|Molecular Weight||62.07 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-12.9 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||197 DegreeC|
|Distillation range||195 C ~ 200 C|
|1 Kg Bag||Rs 65|
|230 Kg Drum||Rs 14840|
Get Best price of 99% pure 230 Kg Drum of Mono Ethylene Glycol CAS No. 107-21-1, C2H6O2. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
Liquid Ethylene Glycol
is widely used as an antifreeze and automotive heat transfer fluid. It is clear, colorless and practically odorless liquid completely soluble in water.
Physical properties of this material allow it to be used as different materials such as coolant material, anti-corrosion agent, dewatering agents and chemical intermediate etc.
Resin esters as plasticizers (adhesives, lacquers, and enamels)Alkyd-type resins (synthetic rubbers, adhesive & surface coatings)
- It is highly flammable and absorbs water rapidly.
- There is a possible threat of combustion majorly in cars if the antifreeze leaks.
- Inappropriate disposal of MEG especially at runways of airports may harm the environment.
- Its sweet taste easily attracts kids and domestic animals which could be injurious to health.
- Item Code: ethyleneglycol
- Production Capacity: 100 ton/month
- Delivery Time: ASAP
- Packaging Details: 230 Kgs HDPE Drum and Tanker load