|Minimum Order Quantity||230 Kg|
|Packaging Details||200 kg Drum|
|Usage/Application||Inactive substance for drugs, Osmotic laxatives, Surfactants|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||poly(ethylene oxide), poly(oxyethylene), PEG|
|Molecular Weight||18.02 g/mol|
|Melting Point||-50 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||>150 DegreeC|
|1 kg||Rs 100|
|200 kg Drum||Rs 19,800|
-It is used as the main component in synthetic adhesives.
-It is used as an ink solvent and lubricant for the print heads.
-It can be used as a mold release agent in the production of articles prepared from latex rubber.
-Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is one of the efficient plasticizers.
Get Best price of pure 200 Kg Drum of Polyethylene Glycol CAS No. 25322-68-3, C2nH4n+2On+1. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
Fire Fighting Measures:
Suitable Extinguishing Media- Use water, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide
Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture -
- Vapours may spread along floors.
- Forms explosive mixtures with air on intense heating
Advice for firefighters- in the event of fire, wear self-contained breathing apparatus.
Accidental Release Measures:
- Do not breathe vapours, aerosols. Evacuate the danger area and observe emergency procedures,
- Wear protective equipment as per procedure.
- Do not let product enter drains.
- Cover drains. Collect, bind, and pump off spills.
- Observe possible material restrictions
- Cause respiratory tract irritation.
- Cause skin irritation.